game/feed bag

landkeeper

i had for many years a couple of old postmas bags i used to hand feed (they hold a good two 3glln bucketfulls of wheat) and as game bags :eek:they were heavy canvas with a double strapped flap the bag was single compartment , they have succumbed to old age and i can't find anything like it on fleabay or similar any of you lads seen anything similar in your recent travels

countrryboy

Dunno about as a feed bag.

But game and Country make about the best heavy duty game bags out there, not greal looking but really strong and last well, just made out of pvc.

Must admit i tend to use my game bag to carry crap and game carriers, the carriers are cheap as chips and have the massive advantage when full u can hand it to someone else while u fill another 1

Have u looked for planting bags? Chieftien Forge used to make/sell them but he retired in the summer not sure where u can buy them now?

Last edited:
If only you had posted before Christmas, just burned three when clearing shed.
i had for many years a couple of old postmas bags i used to hand feed (they hold a good two 3glln bucketfulls of wheat) and as game bags :eek:they were heavy canvas with a double strapped flap the bag was single compartment , they have succumbed to old age and i can't find anything like it on fleabay or similar any of you lads seen anything similar in your recent travels