• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Game fridge - all converted and ready to go - HAMPSHIRE

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

paulbshooting

Hello

Selling my converted larder fridge.

Approx 4 years old, bought brand new and A+ rated Hotpoint domestic larder fridge, 600 x 600 x 1800, in grey / silver finish.

Internal roof light and temp setting. Obviously can show working at collection.

I have fitted air vents to door, made fabricated hanging rail, fitted tenderum game fan, includes tenderum meat hanging timer, but includes no gambles or hooks.

All as photos, please PM any questions as not on forum much but do get PM on my private emails.

Ideal for munties and roe, can squeeze in two roe if required or one average fallow. Munty doe shown in photo.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal to secure, then collect by arrangement from near JCT 12 M3 in Hampshire.

Happy to help load to vehicle or trailer.

Selling as upgraded to large professional unit.

£240 lot please.

IMG_3777.jpg IMG_3775.jpg IMG_3776.JPG munty.jpg IMG_3778.jpg IMG_3780.jpg

Zeissman

IMG_0167.jpg It is easy with the Tenderum kits as I discovered with mine a couple of weeks ago. Would you both say the tenderiser is a must? I have quite a bit of condensation in mine so will need a couple more holes, methinks, but apart from that it's been great. That said, if I'd spotted Paul's, I'd probably have just bought that!

Last edited:

FISH BOY

It is easy with the Tenderum kits as I discovered with mine a couple of weeks ago. Would you both say the tenderiser is a must? I have quite a bit of condensation in mine so will need a couple more holes, methinks, but apart from that it's been great. That said, if I'd spotted Paul's, I'd probably have just bought that!

Must admit I don't use the tenderiser to its full potential as I have never left a carcase to run the full time. Its handy to know how far its done, but I always have to butcher them when I can find time to do it (generally the night before bin day...) rather than when the gadget tells me to.

New Avon Arms