Get George Digweed a knighthood

Never meet him but I know those who have and they describe as quiet an UNlikable chap ,fat arrogant t**t was one phrase I heard , obviously this does not affect his shooting !!

His blood sugars may have been down.
Can shoot though and consistantly for all those years. Dead set champion.

His blood sugar levels were up when my pals son young Jordy boy out shot him and female number one in a shoot out for a brand new L200 Warrior at a game fair , jordy boy was only 15 or 16!

When you look at some of the people who do get Knighthoods I would think George Digweed qualifies hands down ....What stops him getting one is the sport he happens to excel at .its not deemed acceptable by the politically correct brigade ..to win 21 word titles says something of the man ....Gets my vote

When you look at some of the people who do get Knighthoods I would think George Digweed qualifies hands down ....What stops him getting one is the sport he happens to excel at .its not deemed acceptable by the politically correct brigade ..to win 21 word titles says something of the man ....Gets my vote

My thoughts exactly! Even the juveniles with the fat jokes can't deny he is a winner!

he shoots for himself and the rewards that come with that ,yes he is top class, but the amount of lead he puts down he should be ! i'v shot with him and the other top lads and lasses at comp's, he is unapproachable unless you are part of the click :eek: other top guys like stu' clark,graham stu'rs carl blotsom john bidwell john dieson,tracy the list go's on will give you the time of day that boy won't!! unless you are paying him to teach you, so no gong for GD from me

His blood sugar levels were up when my pals son young Jordy boy out shot him and female number one in a shoot out for a brand new L200 Warrior at a game fair , jordy boy was only 15 or 16!

Yes we can all have a lucky day and do phemoninal things.... like beating a world champion and top rated shooters.... tell us what has Jordy boy done since this... has he gone on to win world championships ?
David.

Jordan is actually one hell of a shot, he is very very good indeed but I think he has gone on to be more focussed on his rugby playing. im not even sure if he still shoots, haven't seen him in a year or two.

Whatever his drawbacks/personality negatives,........... it's obvious they don't want to generate any happy feelings around any sport with a bang in it.

Whatever his drawbacks/personality negatives,........... it's obvious they don't want to generate any happy feelings around any sport with a bang in it.

ha ha they love to generate happy feelings about so called football 'heroes' and they do plenty plenty banging!!!!

Back