Wanted: Ghillie / Seasonal Stalker Available

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

User00001

Ex Professional Lowland Deer Keeper / Stalker, 20 years experience available for placement on highland estate. Hill experience limited but very keen and commited. Willing to work on an expenses/accomadation only basis in the short term in order to gain experience. For further information please contact 07920 452448. Thank you.

ajfab

Seasonal Stalker (19 August – 20 October inclusive)
required for Eishken Estate, Isle of LewisMust have experience, DSC Level 1 and valid firearms certificatesGood wage and accommodation providedApply by email: lmilne@savills.com or by tel: 01356 628621​

User00001

Seasonal Stalker (19 August – 20 October inclusive)
required for Eishken Estate, Isle of LewisMust have experience, DSC Level 1 and valid firearms certificatesGood wage and accommodation providedApply by email: lmilne@savills.com or by tel: 01356 628621​

Thanks mate, I applied for that one when it was first advertised but didn't get a reply. Been out of the job market for a while and, I have to say, its very disappointing how few employers bother to even acknowledge your application. I know they must get loads of applications but it only takes an email or even a text to say thanks but no thanks. Hey ho.

UK Outfitters