• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Giving Up and Selling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupert J

Hello, very interested in the Boxx 6 gun safe. Any photos please? Also, is this a deep rifle safe or a shotgun safe. Thank you.

swisher44

Hi,

Sorry I have looked and cant find any further details. I have had this gun 16 Years and not sure sorry, I can provide serial numbers or pictures

ATB David

deerpath

Sorry to hear you are giving up and you have a lot of nearly new good gear. I would take the Silvertip 243 rds if POW1 doesn't.

Redneck

Hi David

Sticks just arrived I will leave unpacking to my mate who is going to pay for them he will be delighted I'm sure.

Cheers Eddie

lazza

I'll take these if they're still available please.Camo TELESCOPIC Shooting Stick Bipod ones - £20 delivered Pm me with your email address for paypal or your bank details and I'll make payment.
Thanks
Lazza

Status
Not open for further replies.