go / no go gauges

UK Outfitters


Distinguished Member
Go and no-go gauges are used by a gunsmith or armourer to check for correct headspace on a rifle. Just as the names imply the go gauge will chamber and allow the bolt/action to close and the no-go will chamber but will be overlength and should not allow the action to be closed.
Simple and easy to use they resemble snap caps.


Well-Known Member
go nogo

Hi cjm,
i need them for a chambering job. i will publish the full results in a little while, dependant on how well it goes!

I would like to borrow them if i could pleas.

UK Outfitters