Wanted: Goat

Kjf

Anybody no of anyone who offers an opportunity for goat in this fair isle of ours? I've never shot one and would like to tick it of the list and also get it in the freezer ( goat curry mmmmmm) I dont want a top dollar trophy just a cull beast for the freezer and the opportunity to shoot one in nice scenery is all I require. The nearer to cheshire/Manchester the better or even the borders

Any help would be much appreciated

Kjf

VSS

I might be able to help you there. Can certainly tick the scenery box for you. As with any stalking though there's no guarantee: Might spend all day up on the mountain and not see hide nor hair of the them.
Dropped me a pm if you want to know more.

Kjf

Thanks gents, VSS I see your are based in North Wales, PM coming your way , much appreciated if you could help

Kjf

Hudson12

Thanks gents, VSS I see your are based in North Wales, PM coming your way , much appreciated if you could help

Kjf
Was just about to say look around north wales use to go hunting down there and had the pleasure of smelling /seeing wild goats stinking things tbh they wouldn’t of been hard to shoot as we got pretty close to them the Billy’s has some good heads on them around Blanaeu Ffestiniog area

Kjf

Was just about to say look around north wales use to go hunting down there and had the pleasure of smelling /seeing wild goats stinking things tbh they wouldn’t of been hard to shoot as we got pretty close to them the Billy’s has some good heads on them around Blanaeu Ffestiniog area

Thanks, I didn't know they had them in north wales, but thinking on it ,it's certainly the right terrain for them in that area

Kjf