Going Back Into Lockdown While Fully Vaccinated

steady trickle of COVID patients who are very ill. It won't surprise you to learn that pretty much all of 'em haven't had any injections

The ZOE piece in the OP reveals UK govt data: over a third of UK hospital admissions are fully vaccinated. And that percentage is rising.

Vaccines of yore prevented infection. These do not.

The ZOE piece in the OP reveals UK govt data: over a third of UK hospital admissions are fully vaccinated. And that percentage is rising.

Vaccines of yore prevented infection. These do not.
In Victoria we are hitting 90% double vaccinations over 12 and 37% in hospital with the double dose.

Attachments

• doubleX.JPG
    doubleX.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 2
EMA to approve the Pfizer vaccine for 5-11 year olds in coming weeks in Ireland. Nothing to do with Emer Cooke of course. 🤔

So based on this you are 8x more likely to end up in hospital if you don't have the vaccine.

I think the above needs context. 80+ sure wholly agree someone my age sub forty and fit and healthy well that’s highly unlikely to warrant hospitalisation regardless of status unless there is something fundamentally wrong with them either known or unknown.

Just seen ze Frogs going back to masks and making peoples health passes invalid unless they have had their third jab. Madness do they expect every to be jabbed every six months in perpetuity. No wonder patience is waning. The goal posts keep shifting.

So based on this you are 8x more likely to end up in hospital if you don't have the vaccine.

Without additional data re demographics of those hospitalised, the ratio cannot be ascribed to vaccine efficacy or refusal of same.

What US CDC data as published in the Washington Post gives us is the relative efficacy of vaccines post delta:

1637850246581.png

Without additional data re demographics of those hospitalised, the ratio cannot be ascribed to vaccine efficacy or refusal of same.

What US CDC data as published in the Washington Post gives us is the relative efficacy of vaccines post delta:

View attachment 231487

Over half the people dying of Covid 19 here in Ireland are unvaccinated yet they only make up 9% of the population.

mcsqueaky tells us that the 10% unvaccinated in Victoria are taking up 63% of the hospital beds.

Do the maths zambezi instead of searching the internet for these religious loonbags that try to twist and misrepresent the facts.

View attachment 231487

My calculations are based on the figures you provided. I agree that it's not always as clear cut as the figures suggest but I just used your numbers. Not sure how you can post them and then say that they don't reflect the true situation. Why post them in the first place.

Why post them in the first place.

Simply this:

1637859890807.png

B.1.1.529

Let’s hope they don’t fanny about on this one and stick the Country/s where it’s to be found on the so-called Red List, and now rather than when it gets here!

K

Back