Got The Wind This Morning!

Klenchblaize

No need for my wee wind detection dropper bottle as the torrent of prematurely falling leaf suggests how best to approach Mr. Fallow. If only I could find one!

Anyone else out in this gale or sitting in their vehicle contemplating their site-specific Risk Assessment?

Be safe.

K

jamross65

Was out last night and it was severe up here yet we don't have a storm warning, just strong winds and rain last night. Still managed to get one though in a sheltered corner...

Spix

Gale to strong gale here this morning 04.30 - 05.00, heavy rain follow soon after as expected, considered a sortie having drawn a blank yesterday daybreak but thought better of it, tomorrow morning looks a better prospect.

Some easterlies for a change would suit me, here's hoping. S

gixer1

One high seat blown over. Numerous trees down but one fallow buck just around 8.30 when conditions improved.

I'm surprised you've sen a lot in perth as we haven't really seen any significant wind up here yet and we usually get hammered! maybe it on its way!

Regards,

Gixer

bazil

Lots and lots of trees down here but lots of work and dosh but the bloody winds stopped me for zeroing in my new steyr mannlincher stutzen 30-06 I've had it over a week as I've already said bloody wind bazil

chiron

Very bad here in east Essex from 0500 to about 1200. Next door a side shed of a 200yr old barn was lifted up and dumped across one of my fields. Asbestos sheets everywhere. Did not go out last night as I have found that deer hate the wind more than anything and just dont move. I didnt fancy poncing around in a wood full of trees in full leaf!