• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Gralloching from field to larder DVD

Feugh

The BDS no longer appear to sell this DVD. Does anyone have one that they wish to part with?

Willie

Defender & Monty,

I'm sure I have a couple of DVD's lying about somewhere. Send me your details and I will see what I can do.
Willie

lambic

Yes there would be copyright issues and probaly would need some software to rip an ISO copy.

Plus best not to admit to it on the web.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

willie_gunn

Wouldn't there be copyright issues with this idea?
Yes, anyone making a copy would be infringing copyright.

My guess would be that they've exhausted the initial run of DVD's. Maybe worth the OP giving them a call to see if they plan to re-release?

Last edited:

lambic

On a tangent, have you seen how the Japanese deal with Sika? There is an excellent knife reviewer on YT called Virtuovice - he is strangely addictive viewing.....don't know why though, just is.

Lots of videos of Sika stags.

Last edited:

geoffw

Plus one, if anyone has a copy of the BDS "from field to larder" dvd they would care to sell me please?
Have asked BDS about a re-run and will post here when I get an update.

Compliments of the seasons all,
Geoff

lambic

He has some good videos on different animals as well, just turn the volume down so you can't hear him talking about himself

Willie

Monty2011,

Send me your details in a PM I'm sure I have one lying about I no longer need, all I ask is you drop a small contribution into the next H4H charity tin you pass.

Willie

Last edited: