• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Gray of Inverness Telescope.

TheOldGamey

Regret selling my Gray of Inverness, 25x, spotting telescope, and am checking if anyone wants to sell theirs, before I send of for a new one.

Highlandsjohn

Regret selling my Gray of Inverness, 25x, spotting telescope, and am checking if anyone wants to sell theirs, before I send of for a new one.
Gray and company was operated by a gentleman mr. Milne, a true gent, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time in 1975. I bought an o/u from him. I believe his son carried on the optic side of the business in Harbour road, Inverness. The original gunsmith shop is now a pub called gunsmiths in Inverness town centre.
First I would try Graham's of Inverness or Winkies in Tain. (Macleods) if the original company is no longer operating....

AJS_NL

Also in search of one.
anybody that was just too late selling his to theoldgamey, and willing to make me happy?