• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: GREENER GP SINGLE BARREL SHOTGUN

Highlandsjohn

20190201_130428[1].jpg
As above a single barrel for the discerning shot. A sixties gun in pretty good nick overall but has some marks in the 32" tube, which is full choke (.680"approx).
I prefer this gun is sold face to face with its Brady sleeve and old style canvas cartridge bag and a couple of boxes of cartridges.
£150.00. PM please john
2016-07-29 08.35.10.jpg2016-07-29 08.35.00.jpg2016-07-29 08.35.17.jpg

Last edited:

Sika98k

What a great piece ! Had one years ago which I used when we used to walk up foxes on a windy night. It digested every cartridge under the sun although I remember some Fiocchi 42grm 4s caused a considerable headache
Good luck with the sale.

If only you were local, I would have this off you without a second thought. My mate had one years ago and after he sold it he always regretted it. He has just bought another one, but for much more money than this. Wonderful gun for having fun with.

Highlandsjohn

Thanks guys. I actually shot one my pal had in the sixties. I owned a Cooey at the time and there was no comparison between them. They don't make them like this now, for the money.
I bought it from a friend who had it from when he was a boy. His dad left him another in a case,which had the choice of three lengths of bbl's, an early breakdown.john

mwest

I too still have a H.W. Cooey, which I was presented with for my 12th birthday (a very long time ago).However, I always preferred to use my Grandfathers Harrington and Richardson 32" single barrel , which I also still have! ( I really don't know why though, sentimental old twit I suppose!!?)
If only you were not the other end of the country I would have loved your Greener, they are very good guns!

Highlandsjohn

I too still have a H.W. Cooey, which I was presented with for my 12th birthday (a very long time ago).However, I always preferred to use my Grandfathers Harrington and Richardson 32" single barrel , which I also still have! ( I really don't know why though, sentimental old twit I suppose!!?)
If only you were not the other end of the country I would have loved your Greener, they are very good guns!
Thank you sir fond memories. I am so pleased you still have it.
I lost the fore part off my Cooey, it was such a poor fit, I traced my footsteps through the corn and luckily found it.
Talk about needle in a haystack. This would have been 1961/62. I traded it for a double from a shop in Paisley iirc. Kind regards, john