Greetings from across the pond.

ATN X-SIGHT LTV 3-9X Ultra Light Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope

Muir

Thought I'd introduce myself. I live in the central US. My UK kinfolk insisted that I come by for a look. I'm glad I did. I'm kind of interested in shooting and reloading. ~Muir

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Muir said:
Thought I'd introduce myself. I live in the central US. My UK kinfolk insisted that I come by for a look. I'm glad I did. I'm kind of interested in shooting and reloading. ~Muir

I'm the kin folk he is talking about. Don't be fooled by the bugger he has more guns than he knows what to with, writes articles for an online magazine, and has featured in the development of several new rounds. He has also caused me to spend too much money, he taught me to reload.

Oh yeah, he is interested in shooting and reloading :eek:

However despite all of this he is not a bad man, and a real good friend

Welcome to the site, and behave yourself!!

John

Andy L

Any friend of Jayb's, well it goes with out saying............................

.....needs watching very closely!! :lol:

Muir

Thanks for the welcome! I hunt Mule deer, Elk, antelope and varmints. Right now it's prairiedogs which I confess, are not exactly "stalking" game!

Don't believe any of what JayB says. (You can choose your friends, after all, but not your family! ) I look forward to getting acquainted with you all through your exploits. Regards~Muir

I have just returned from the states, fly fishing holiday in Montana and also got to do some gopher shooting. I think the guy we stayed with had more ammunition than the Sportsman in Exeter holds!
He showed us some video and pics of his trip into the Bob Marshall wilderness, 4 guys in his party and all were successful in shooting a bull elk, i have got to try that someday.
Cheers
Richard

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!