• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: grs stock ,tikka t3

Status
Not open for further replies.

weecornishman

PRICE DROP £200 !!
SELLING, not wanted
only because i still cant get my small hand and short chubby finger around it to reach the trigger in comfort while stalking,

i have a GRS true left hand laminate stock in woodland camo to fit my tikka t3 , its in good condition adjustable at cheek and shoulder

i got the stock 2nd hand and imported from italy when it arrived it had also been cut to fit a right hand rifle ( slot for the bolt to drop into ) but ive used it as is , it may just suit someone as there are a few leftys using right hand rifles , so it now fits both !!

also in an effort to try and use it i have removed some of the palm swell and thumb grip to try to narrow it down to help the with reach issue i have

i paid £260 for stock at the end of last year and would like to get close to this for it , as it is not in the original condition i will offer money back with no hassel, if your not happy on its arrival , postage back will be down to you ,

viewing is of course welcome in west cornwall ( tr15 3jl ) may even travel up a hour or two if this helps

asking at £250 but will take offers
jason

Last edited:

fbrad

good morning,is the stock still for sale,if so could you pm me some pics.
could you also state if it's the sporter or hunter model and if it fit's varmint or standard barrel,
thank's,
fbrad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.