Guess the location???

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

Cut+Squirt

View attachment 31501

Just for a bit of fun .. who can guess the location, the prize will be ... nothing !!! .... other than your SD peers being impressed with your geographical knowledge.

Last edited:

Cut+Squirt

That is a correct guess point blank .. it's definitely not Suffolk.. :D
It does have some serious stalking heritage though which may make it a bit easier.

stag1933

It could be the top end of Lake Ullswater, Cumbria.
The lake is on the left hand side of the road when you are travelling towards Glenridding and Patterdale.
If so the mountain on the left of the picture is part of Martindale deer-forest.

HWH.

Last edited:

Pedro

I don't know, but if I were to take an educated guess, I'd say it's in Scotland. If I had to be more specific, I'd say it's on one of the islands off the west coast of Scotland. If it needed narrowed down more, I'd have to take a stab in the dark at the Isle of Lewis, or perhaps Arran. Or could be any of them. Or none. Am I warm?

jimbo123p

Well tide mark and no seaweed says it is hydro. Tummel is out if not perthshire. Narrow for Locky or Ness so would go foe Awe if in Scotland. With lomond as second guess.

Leica Amplus 6