guilty as charged

joelewis1971

Hi all

Well after Mr B's ticking off here go's

My name is Joe Lewis (did you guess that) i'm a 37 yr old father of three boys (2yrs 5yrs 7yrs all keen on shooting) my poor wife.

I live in north wilts but grew up in glos in a farming family(grand parents)
i work in construction, instructing /assessing crane drivers(tower cwaler ect) for there CPCS / NVQ's awards
I have shot most of my life, air rifles, shoot guns, small cal full bore, for (game/ pest,vermin control and the pot of course.

I was the newbie who has just ordered tikka 25.06 thanks for all your help. This truly a good site with genuine members who i am happy to be part of

Hope thats enough

Ps. "save trees eat Beaver" Think about it........ also "they dont like it up um captin Manering" "don't panick don't panick"

Cheers

Joe

joelewis1971

Hi Tika. 308

Not far from there about 25mins by car so no worries if they need any help with any shooting / drinking

cheers
Joe

alled12

Beowulf
What is it with you and dressing up like a member of the village people :D Please tell me that you will become to the museum dressed in something decent mate :D Welcome to the site Joe, which side of shrivenham you on mate, it is not very far away from me?

alled12

Beowulf
Each to their own mate :D If that is how your inclined mate :D Its getting closer to the meseum visit hows the clay shooting practice going will you be taken home the bacon mate?
Regards
alled

joelewis1971

Hi Aled12

I'm not far from cotswold water park just off the A419 by cricklade so not to far from shrivenham .I' gota client in uffington who i see quite alot so i'm allways passing through there

Ps. what the trip every ones talking about ?

Cheers

Joe

Beowulf

Hi Joe,
The trip is to Quex Park Museum which is a private museum housing a large collection of hunting/safari exhibits. If you trawl through 'General Discussion' you will find a thread about the visit posted by Sikamalc who is the museum's curator.

Why don't you come along! :D

http://www.quexmuseum.org