Gun and stalking insurance?

Night Vision Store


Active Member
Thought this would be the best place to ask, I need to get all my guns insured both rifle and shotguns, can anyone recommend a good broker, also need to get stalking insurance, I have country side alliance at the moment but don't think they cover too much!
​ Many thanks!


Well-Known Member

All my rifles, scopes and such like is specified items covered by my home insurance, I think this was approc £40 extra and worth it in my opinion.


Well-Known Member
home insurance is the place to add this stuff......listing bins, rifles & scopes separately to keep the upper values of items down may be useful. ATB


Well-Known Member
All my rifles, shotguns and optics are under my household insurance.

Re stalking I have found SACS the best for my needs.

norma 308

Well-Known Member
Bluefin for guns accessorys and clothing ,accidental damage ,theft even for the clothing and foot ware ie rip yr best harkila coat replaced £50'excess .

norma 308

Well-Known Member
02380 339662
gun sure shotgun and firearms insurance policy
insurer is gun sure (sterling)
i pay £183 for 10 k of guns ,scopes ,mods and binos and clothing


Ngo for stalking insurance
Last edited:

paul o'

Well-Known Member
iam with the privilige ins all my guns /scopes and s/gs are of new for old in and out of uk as part of household ins don't no on the stalking ins try guns on pegs !!
Night Vision Store