gun shops in london

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

big eka

my wife is taking me to london this weekend ,its not my cup of tea but whilst there i was wondering if anyone recomend any gun shops to visit,while she takes my daughter shopping ,harrods and harvey nichols is not my scene

geoshot

William Evans and Berretta are two on St James Street, just off Piccadilly and about 3-5mins walk from Piccadilly Circus.
Both expensive cos of the area, but nice staff and even nicer gun rooms, especially Evans.

Have a good trip to the smoke
T

Baldrick

Evans is great, the Beretta Gallery is OK. Harrods has a Beretta concession, I recall. Purdey, H&H and Boss are worth a look if you have time, but the reception you get can be mixed.

Heym SR20

J R Roberts are also worth a visit. I have always had a very good reception, but then tend to go in when in london on business and suited and booted - I can always find a good hour to spend between meetings that just has to be filled!

tika.308

where ever you end up eka hope you have a good time,dont forget to take some oatcakes n cheese with you for the journey :D .when you get chance pm me your number again i cant find it.

Night Vision Store