Gun shops in the vacinity of melton,oakham,grantham area please?

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

TOMMY270

Good morning,

can anyone recommend a good gun shop close tothe above, i've just moved to the area, so not quite savvy as to where things are yet!!

and recommendations appreciated.

Regards
Tom:D

Brithunter

Good morning, can anyone recommend a good gun shop close tothe above, i've just moved to the area, so not quite savvy as to where things are yet!! and recommendations appreciated. Regards Tom:D

Not that familiar with that area but your not a million miles from Forest Lodge Guns at Wragby in Lincolnshire.

This is a decent shop with good stock levels and GOOD service.

Buckbones

There is not one off the remstone road near the golf course at Melton now it closed months ago. There is a gun shop in Loughborough near b&q it is fairly new on the industrial estate. Big and flash so I've been told.

​Andrew

pg2008

If you hey to make the trip to Loughborough come just a bit further and go to Melbourne, It's called melbourne tackle and Gun run by to stalkers as well, they have load of stuff in stock well worth the visit.

pg2008

There is not one off the remstone road near the golf course at Melton now it closed months ago. There is a gun shop in Loughborough near b&q it is fairly new on the industrial estate. Big and flash so I've been told.

​Andrew

The one Near B&Q its called Newton & Hadfield Guns Ltd is ok it more or a shotgun/Clothing shop he does not keep rifles in.

The other ones in Nigel Simpson Guns and Ammo in Shepshed

norma 308

Kibworth clay ground mostly shot guns and air rifles should be able to get ammo ? It's nr mkt harborough .or there is a gun shop in harborough it's self called clay shooters supplies I think .
​norma

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!