• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Guns for sale! Grab a bargain!!

minikeeper

Hi all, due to moving and a change of job I'm clearing out my cabinet and just keeping the guns I use daily for work.

First up is a aya no.4 12ga with 26" barrels. This truly is a beautiful gun. A few marks on the stock but still in good tidy conditions. Still has 100% of its coulor on the action and the barrels are spotless internally. Action is tight wich reflects how little this gun has done. £550ono, much better condition than most I have seen for sale.

secondly is an .410 side by side made by el chimbo. Nice tidy little gun. 3" chambers. £250

next is a Brock and Norris.243. Tikka action, 1-8 twist 24" varmint profile sassen barrel, bezerk stock, 20moa rail, polished and tuned trigger. This gun is a shooter, regularly shooting 0.1moa. It documented 975 105gr amax through the barrel, I am very anal about round count so this is 100% spot on. Well cleaned in the proper manner and no long shot strings. Several 1000s of barrel life yet. Load data can be provided. Bargain at £950. To have a rifle like this built would cost a lot more. Any more questions feel free to ask, photos can be provided, I'm just too thick to be able to figure out how to upload them on here!

pengo

Hi there,

I would be interested in the 105gn A-max. If you have any for sale drop me a PM.

Cheers
Paul.