• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: GWP young dog/pup

sam evans

Due to a change in my workload one of the pups I kept back from my last litter has to go. This dog is now 8 months and has started basic training and is like a sponge. He has manners an basics sit, stay, recall etc as yet only a bit of whistle but nothing really. He will retrieve to hand with good manners and has no aversion to water. He is bold and has game drive and a good nose but as yet has seen no real game. He is not gun shy. Currently kenneled out.

He is bred from imported Drahthaar stock. His only flaw is that he is lacking a proper wirehair coat although his body coat is tight wire he is more GSP than GWP in that respect but this is due to his mother being close coat DK type and his sire medium wire ST type.
Deutz 5.JPG Deutz 1.JPG Deutz 3.JPG

I am not after more than puppy money for him so £650 but only to the correct person.

Sam

For more information please call me on 07779906039

Last edited: