Gwp

Hi Tom

This litter has produced some very nice pups, showing good working potential, I may consider a repeat mating in the near future

A PLANNED LITTER FROM SUPERB WORKING GWPs

KETI FANTASTIC OF MIKI at VENATOR DREAM GUNDOGS
My import bitch comes from the very successful Serbian kennel FANTASTIC OF MIKI, Keti also has a large percentage of VOM DONAUECK blood lines in her pedigree, ( VOM DANUECK ) being a very successful German kennel
As you would expect from her pedigree Keti has got huge drive, ability and a perfect nose, all tempered by a superb biddable nature
Keti passed the Autumnal breeding test with a first prize pass and a CACT title, her score was 241points from a maximum of 248 ( details of her score card and other certificates available from my website)
Keti has clear hips and elbows and is vWD free ( Laboklin tested ) she has also been heart tested
Should all go to plan the stud dog will be - Hjortlund's Ekko at Bryantscroft ( IMP DNK ) Rory Major's superb open field trial winning dog ( full details available from my website )
www.huntingdogseurope.com
hello@huntingdogseurope.com

Kind regards
Garry

DK.260

I don't think you will be disappointed, Good luck with the pup and be sure to hide your slippers and the TV remote !