H4H shoot 2019

8x57

Distinguished Member
I am now ready to send out information on this year's shoot along with details of how to enter. So if you are interested in shooting please send me your email address by private message. Please don't ask for details to be sent any other way such as by PM as there's too much to send that way I will only send the information by pdf on email.

My apologies to those that have shot the event in previous years and who have sent me their email addresses in the past but its much easier for me if you send me your email addresses again, and in any case email addresses sometimes change.

8x57

Distinguished Member
Just to point out that if you have shoot information from previous year's shoots please disregard it as I've had to set up a new mydonate webpage for this year.

Also I have made a few small changes to the actual rules for the stalkers test to make it slightly more realistic. For instance a time limit for taking shots as deer are not known for standing still in one place for extended periods of time. :)

Klenchblaize

Also I have made a few small changes to the actual rules for the stalkers test to make it slightly more realistic. For instance a time limit for taking shots as deer are not known for standing still in one place for extended periods of time. :)
Now let me guess who gave you that idea!

Either that or you've recently read "Coming Up For Air" by George Orwell!

K

paul o'

what no lifting the head off the stock stock like a meercat anymore ;) 10 sec a shot is bucket loads :lol:

8x57

Distinguished Member
Let's just give this shoot a weekend bump/reminder.

So if you want details of the shoot at Bisley on the 22nd June send me a private message with your email address and I will email the information to you.

Oracle

For the benefit of all those SD members wishing to attend, first time or otherwise, BSRC now has an “open” website for non members to browse, which should answer all your questions on permitted calibres, types of ammunition, muzzle velocities/energy etc. which may be used on the BSRC range complex however it is also useful to read the NRA range regulations, which BSRC range regs supplement.

With regard to 25 Sharps query, the Running Boar is 22LR only, using standard or high velocity ammunition. Any hollow point/expanding ammunition of the kind specifically manufactured and used for destruction of vermin/small game is not permitted. 22WMR, using either FMJ target or expanding ammunition may be used on the 100 yd static range.

FISH BOY

For the benefit of all those SD members wishing to attend, first time or otherwise, BSRC now has an “open” website for non members to browse, which should answer all your questions on permitted calibres, types of ammunition, muzzle velocities/energy etc. which may be used on the BSRC range complex however it is also useful to read the NRA range regulations, which BSRC range regs supplement.

With regard to 25 Sharps query, the Running Boar is 22LR only, using standard or high velocity ammunition. Any hollow point/expanding ammunition of the kind specifically manufactured and used for destruction of vermin/small game is not permitted. 22WMR, using either FMJ target or expanding ammunition may be used on the 100 yd static range.

Any recomendations on .22 subs to use please and how many will I need?

Thanks

8x57

Distinguished Member
Any recomendations on .22 subs to use please and how many will I need?

Thanks
While you can use subsonic rounds (solids only) you would probably be better served using standard velocity rather than subs. The number of rounds that you will need depends on the number of times that you shoot the course of fire (which is indicated in the information sheets that I have sent you).

FISH BOY

While you can use subsonic rounds (solids only) you would probably be better served using standard velocity rather than subs. The number of rounds that you will need depends on the number of times that you shoot the course of fire (which is indicated in the information sheets that I have sent you).
Sorry. Will do my homework. :thumb:

Blobby159

Would like to give this a whirl myself if I am able... It would be a magic opportunity to see and swap notes and ideas with some of you guys on here too methinks!!..
Sent a P.M. To you '8x57' asking for the shoot's info pack by email..

Regards,
Blobby159

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25 Sharps

That’s a shame as my semi is a WMR