H4H shoot 2019

8x57

Distinguished Member
A repeat of what's been written several times before - if you require details of the H4H shoot to be emailed to you I can only do so if you have sent me your email address (by private message).

8x57

Distinguished Member
Once again one of the very generous site members has come through. This time its TH4 who has very kindly donated an AM or PM stalk in Hampshire for a raffle prize. It will be a cull buck or doe according to time of year. Roe, fallow or muntjac.

I'm a little busy at the moment but sometime in the next day or so I will put up details of how those of you unable to attend the shoot will be able to buy raffle tickets and have a go at winning this stalk or the driven day already donated by Oracle, or even one of the other raffle prizes so stand-by.

8x57

Distinguished Member
H4H Raffle/Prize Draw.
We have always held a raffle/prize draw at the H4H shoot and this year will be no different. Those that are unable to attend the shoot but who would still like to take part in the prize draw can do so by purchasing raffle tickets by way of an online donation (£1 per ticket) at https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/sdshooth4h
The actual tickets will not be sent to you but will be held on your behalf until the day of the draw and you will be notified if you are fortunate enough to have your numbers drawn.

The prize list is not extensive as yet but will no doubt grow as donations come in closer to the event. The two main prizes so far are;

1) An informal driven day for one gun at Hannington Farm Shoot (Hampshire) donated by Oracle. The day on offer will be shot either in late October or early November. The prize winner must have their own SGC and suitable insurance.

2) An AM or PM stalk in Hampshire for a cull buck or a doe according to time of year (roe, fallow or muntjac) donated by TH4.

Those purchasing tickets by way of donation must private message me when you do so and provide me with contact details so that I can inform you if you win. Please when purchasing tickets do not make it an anonymous donation or we will have no way of knowing who to allocate the tickets to.

nic531

damm didn't want to accept my money! will try again later... tried 3 times and it just does not want my money???

Last edited:

8x57

Distinguished Member
I'm setting the closing date for entries for this shoot as Friday 7th June. So come on guys stop dithering if you are really interested in shooting get your entries in as soon as you can.
Don't forget that the number that can be accommodated is limited and that there are no entries on the day, so don't think that you can simply turn up and expect to shoot.

PrimeAl

Let's just give this shoot a weekend bump/reminder.

So if you want details of the shoot at Bisley on the 22nd June send me a private message with your email address and I will email the information to you.
Can you forward details please many thanks Alan

PrimeAl

No I can't because I don't have your email address. This may possibly be because you are new to the site and don't have the facility to send private messages yet Alan. So if you email me at sdshooth4h@gmail.com I will send the information by return of email.
Sorry not new just infrequent I missed last years H4H shoot but attended the two years before and thoroughly enjoyed them - definitely a great way to donate cash, practice skills and meet a great crowd of fellow stalkers. my email address is alandatcorby@aol.com Thanks Alan