H4H shoot 2019

Klenchblaize

After the NRA have finished f**King over the Bsrc there may not be a H4H shoot next year. ☹☹
Some 36 months ago I set out, in no little detail, what to expect from Mr. A Mercer and the Managing Agent's acting for the NRA in respect of BSRC range lease renewal and specifically the delapidations clause but did anyone meaningfully heed my warning which was a call for pre-emptive action rather than frustrated 11th-hour impassioned rhetoric as per the most recent NRA commite meeting?

The more I reflect on our dialog with the NRA the more it feels like a re-run of our Government's failed Brexit negotiations as we too took the equivent of a "no deal" off the table when it might have had most impact. As in being prepared to walk away with our target & scoring equipment and leave them a levelled brownfield site.

But best I stick to whacking an NRA approved Siberian Chamois at 200 yards each Autumn.

K

ndt man

Some 36 months ago I set out, in no little detail, what to expect from Mr. A Mercer and the Managing Agent's acting for the NRA in respect of BSRC range lease renewal and specifically the delapidations clause but did anyone meaningfully heed my warning which was a call for pre-emptive action rather than frustrated 11th-hour impassioned rhetoric as per the most recent NRA commite meeting?

The more I reflect on our dialog with the NRA the more it feels like a re-run of our Government's failed Brexit negotiations as we too took the equivent of a "no deal" off the table when it might have had most impact. As in being prepared to walk away with our target & scoring equipment and leave them a levelled brownfield site.

But best I stick to whacking an NRA approved Siberian Chamois at 200 yards each Autumn.

K
I don't think trying to talk to the NRA about the lease on the BSRC ranges since early 2018 !! as 11th hour do you.??? . I think you will find the Bsrc were informed in 2018 its to early to start talks about the lease ( by the nra) . :)must find my oxy /acetylene cutting gear

Bandit Country

Sad, but not surprised that, once again, a shooting organisation is doing down the 'shooting community'. To my mind, it is a self-evident truth that we won't be put to the sword by the anti's or government. We will end up killing ourselves. :(

On a more informative note, as 'a Chelsea Pensioner skilled in the arts of musketry', I can confirm that a 6.5 Creedmoor, in an AI chassis with a Nightforce scope is (in my ancient hands) a less than efficient tool in the stalking arena. However, my usual .308 Tikka 595/Swarovski Z6i combo I find to be entirely adequate. :)

Thanks again Mike, Beth and BSRC gang. :tiphat: Another great day for a good cause.