H4H shoot 2019

What an excellent idea. I hope to be involved in the future. Unfortunately, I will be away in this time, otherwise I'd have loved the opportunity.

Keep up the great work!
Rob

Is there a cut off date for booking? if my trip to Holland that weekend gets cancelled ( Brexit, Tsunami, wife says no or other natural disasters) i will be interested.

Is there a cut off date for booking? if my trip to Holland that weekend gets cancelled ( Brexit, Tsunami, wife says no or other natural disasters) i will be interested.

None set at the moment but that may have to change at a later date depending on circumstances.

Thanks I think from all of us Mike for organising this again as we all know a lot more is involved than being there on the day. It's in my diary & on the board at BSRC so it's all good.

The resident cake baker & female BBQ assistant

Thanks I think from all of us Mike for organising this again as we all know a lot more is involved than being there on the day. It's in my diary & on the board at BSRC so it's all good.

The resident cake baker & female BBQ assistant

Karen your cake making and cooking skills really help make the day and are much appreciated. I know that my wife is particularly envious of your cake making. Organising it is nothing, we simply wouldn't be able to hold it without the likes of yourself and the other wonderful members of the BSRC who have made us all so welcome for quite a few years now and have once again donated the use of your ranges for the day.

Just a quick Saturday reminder about the event and to ask those that would like to attend to please get their entries in.

Pob just received your entry, looking forward to seeing you again.

Just a quick Saturday reminder about the event and to ask those that would like to attend to please get their entries in.

Pob just received your entry, looking forward to seeing you again.

Hi again Mike... Kinda glad now I didn't book a place directly after our first chat on here a couple of weeks or so back as I have now received an important communication from the hospital I go to twice a month for treatment inviting me to a special option the Saturday of your organised meet. Sorry fella!.. Hopefully I can get to meet up with some of the guys and share in the meet NEXT year!? Keep me in mind please mate!?

Best Wishes for a Great Day, in particular a safe one with good weather..

Sincere Regards,
Steve..

It's a shame that you won't be able to make the shoot Steve, I will certainly keep you in mind mate.

The sun is shining today and judging by the flurry of enquiries I've received in the last couple of days folk are thinking about a pleasant day's shooting in the Bisley sunshine in June. So come on guys/gals get your entries in. :)

Hi Mike just looking at my PP account and I cant see that i'v paid for my entry :cry::doh:
So with much red faceness can you re send me the link :coat:
atvb
Paul

Hi Mike just looking at my PP account and I cant see that i'v paid for my entry :cry::doh:
So with much red faceness can you re send me the link :coat:
atvb
Paul

You haven't yet Paul, so I've just sent you the entry information again.

ATB
Mike.

Oracle of this site and a great supporter of the H4H shoot at Bisley has informed me that Hannington Farm Shoot have most generously donated as a prize a day for one gun on their shoot once again this year. Pine Marten was the fortunate winner of a similar offer from the shoot last year and I understand that he enjoyed a great day's sport. No doubt the winner of the prize this year will also much appreciate this very fine sporting opportunity.

The day on offer will be either in late October or early November, and the winner must have their own SGC and suitable insurance. I will supply more detail at a later date.

Come on guys and girls stop being so shy and holding back.

If you would like to shoot at the very best sporting rifle facility in the U.K. (BSRC Bisley) on the 22nd June 2019 get your entries in now. Those that may be interested and would like further information send me your email address by private message and I will email back the information.

It's a fun shoot day so no need to get all competitive as the only person you will be challenging is yourself. Just the chance to practise or develop new skills on moving targets and electronically scored static targets from various shooting positions.

(All shooters must be FAC holders and there is no requirement for membership of any shooting organisation.)

Some guys can talk a good shot o_O So now its time to prove it :norty: !!! Tiz cheap day out ,good grub its a chilled day out so what are you waiting for ! :scared:unless :-| :popcorn: its true:rofl:

Oracle of this site and a great supporter of the H4H shoot at Bisley has informed me that Hannington Farm Shoot have most generously donated as a prize a day for one gun on their shoot once again this year. Pine Marten was the fortunate winner of a similar offer from the shoot last year and I understand that he enjoyed a great day's sport. No doubt the winner of the prize this year will also much appreciate this very fine sporting opportunity.

The day on offer will be either in late October or early November, and the winner must have their own SGC and suitable insurance. I will supply more detail at a later date.

Yes I did, I took the opportunity to introduce someone to the sport, so I think my luck was well used! Here's some free advertising to help sell more tickets:

I'm not sure I can make it due to new baby duties, however I will have a fistful of raffle tickets. And an extra fiver for 8x57 (wink wink).

Back