• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Haglofs Rugged Mountain trousers

Malxwal

For sale, older generation model Haglofs Rugged Mountain trousers, size XL which just would say suit a 38" waist with a 34" inside leg.

Really high quality trousers, I bought these after hearing them recommended on here, but bought these as last of line so a bit cheaper than the newer model. Not worn a half dozen times, will be cleaned before sending obviously.
Just not getting used as just a touch too big for me. Looking for £80 posted RMSD.

IMG_20161105_103526242.jpgIMG_20161105_103549479.jpg

Cadex

I've got a pair of the newer generation Rugged Mountains.. .. .. they are the best trousers I've ever had.. .They have been abused terribly and still come out the washing machine like new.

Highly recommended.

Malxwal

I've got a pair of the newer generation Rugged Mountains.. .. .. they are the best trousers I've ever had.. .They have been abused terribly and still come out the washing machine like new.

Highly recommended.
Thanks, another great endorsement for these. I will buy locally next time and get a pair that fit me.