Hampshire variation

JSW

Hi there has anyone put in for a variation to hants recently I want (I need) a 1for1 and a fac shotgun for vermin control just wondering time scale at the moment.Many thanks .ps I'm on open ticket if it makes any difference.

M275

Things seem to have really improved a lot at Hampshire in the last year. I believe they have increased the staffing level to get rid of the backlogs.

My last one for one variation took around 10 days, compared to 113 days and 115 days for those I had in 2015 and 2016.

EMcC

Ho Ho !
Just had one done in Wiltshire and it took TWO days !!!
Gone are the days when they did it while you wait, I had to hand it in for variation, it seemed strange walking away without it duly amended in my hand like the old days.
BUT it turned up in the post two days later :)
They must have completed it the day I handed it in and posted it the next day.

stubear

I did one earlier in the year and they turned it around in less than a week - I think I submitted it on a Monday and I had it back on the Thursday. Theres been a HUGE improvement in turnaround times which is fantastic to see!

WillC

I`m in Surrey, they have turned round a variation in 3 days and also gave me plenty of notice that a renewal was imminent.

paulbshooting

Waiting two weeks on a variation with Hampshire FL at the moment, heard about department improvements but time will tell!

Farmer Giles

It's been discussed recently on the Hampshire fieldsports facebook page.
Hampshire seem to have improved their service tenfold!!

Farmer Giles

It's been discussed recently on the Hampshire fieldsports facebook page.
Hampshire seem to have improved their service tenfold!!

Maidment78

just done one, 9 working days from posting, ticket came back today, I am impressed with the change as was near 5 months for the last one 2 years ago.