Hampshire & West Sussex Meet

Territory Hunting

BunnyDoom

Been a while since the last catch up, who's free mid August? 13th, 14th, 16th, or 17th?

Weekday or Weekend fine by me - usual arrangement (shifty looking blokes meeting in a pub trying not to look like a bunch of cottagers) ;)

Venue suggestions welcome - will be in the middle of those who confirm. At the moment it's either Chichester or Havant...

Last two meets have been good fun so look forward to seeing the usual suspects

BunnyDoom

Arlesford is about an hour for me - how far is it for everyone else?

It was within walking distance from me last time so I guess I could handle a longer drive this time ;) under an hour would be better though!

Hants

Arlesford is about an hour for me - how far is it for everyone else?

Walking distance for me.......how about somewhere between the two?

Last edited:

LEE243

Hi
Im in Fareham like to come along to say hello dont really mind where Arlesford is about 30 mins from me.
Atb Lee

BunnyDoom

Hello all, I think the best location is going to be Petersfield as it's already an hour away for some who have confirmed and Arlesford is that little bit too far.

I'm going to be driving from Chichester and have 1 or possible two seats spare in my car if any one wants to jump in so they can have a few beers at the venue. I think I'm due a sober night after stumbling out of the last meet which happened to be at my local! Maybe we can arrange another car share depending on numbers...

Can everyone who's coming please confirm/re-confirm so I have an idea of numbers?

Also does anyone have any venue recommendations?

Taff

I,ll be there, when Rich means an hour, that's because he will leave 20mins after he said he would:rofl:

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!