Hannoverian/Bavarian puppys ready for Christmas

MarkH

Blatant advert alert

The vet confirmed today Lola will have approx 6 puppies at the end of the month. If anyone is interested give me a PM.

Mark

Mark! Dogs are not just for Christmas, they are for deer stalking! :lol:

Can you please tell that tart of a dog of yours to keep her knickers on until I can make room for more dogs please!!! :(

At least we will get more pictures of puppies! :D

"Can I have a puppy George? I'll love em and I'll pet em".......

Here's a pic of Eva the dam (or more appropriatly the Dammed) in the foreground.He is a full pedigree Hannoverian.
CIMG0542.jpg

As you can see they are much broader and heavier than the Bavarian but very steady and loyal.Should be ideal for all those people who like a little wild boar stalking on the side. Also very good round kids.

Mark

I'm with Beowulf, I'd like a puppy please. I'll love him, and squeeze him and call him George.

At the very least we'll definitely need lots of pictures after the puppies come. Judging by their parents, they'll be beautiful dogs.

Lola still working just a little slower. Nice pricket from this morning (no I didnt shoot it in the front garden). :lol:

DSCN2065.jpg

Mark

PPPPP.....PUPPY POWER! :lol: By the time they grow up and have puppies, I will be able to have another dog! :(

Mark, can we name them like on 'Blue Peter'? We could have a competition! The two boys could be Bismark and Tirpitz and the girlie could be Graf Spee. Good Warship names! You can't go wrong with warship names! I'd feel really stupid shouting at them in the park though!
Yamamoto, Iron Duke, York Town, sit! walkies!! :lol:

Look how cute they are!

Just makes you want to give them all a good cuddle.

How old do they have to be before they open their eyes? Or were the just not opening them in the picture?

GSG

GSG

They should open their eyes by the week-end :D

Mr B

That not Tirpiz thats Aldo. Shouting Tirpitz all over the wood will lead to far too much spitting trying to get the words out :lol:

Mark

Aldo and his brother and sister are just great. Everytime I'm on the site the wife says have a look and see if Mark has posted some more puppy pictures. She then looks at them and gives the obligatory " Arr cute, look at their little faces". This is my moment to ask the question. "Can we have a puppy?". "No, we have five dogs already, isn't that enough!" :cry:

She is evil! :evil: Getting my hopes up like that!

They are awfully cute.

If I had the time for a dog right now, I might be pushing for one of them to emigrate to America.

I work too much though, so no pets for me right now.

GSG

Puppy update for Gunslingerrgirl and Beowulf.

DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

DSCN2307.jpg

No buyers yet. Christmas may end up more chaotic than normal :D

Hey Mark, You have the some cooker as me! Although the only skin I've got on the floor would be mine if I have another dog! (Grotbags) the wife loves the pictures but won't let me have another dog. Can you tell her that if they don't go, you are going to put them in a sack and throw them in the river. That will do the trick! :D

Aoww! She just slapped me! :cry:

But I think she is weakening. ;)

That last puppy doesn't look very happy about getting weighed. He (or she) looks like there's a suspicion you might be up to something.

Very cute pictures though.

Back