HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR FROM ADMIN

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
The end of another year is upon us, and for the vast majority its been a year we would rather forget. Many are now missing a loved one, gone before their time. One can only hope that the coming year see's the full role out of the vaccine and that hopefully our lives can return to normal.

There have been many changes, business closing, shoots cancelled and lock downs across the UK which has seriously affected many businesses and continues to do so. The venison industry has taken a serious knock back, but many stalkers, being adaptable people, have reverted to taking out a food licence and bringing their larders up to speck and selling their venison direct. This seems to be the way to go from now on, its about time we were given a decent price for all the effort and work we put in. Whether you are commercial or a hobby stalker its about time we were respected more and noted as suppliers of quality wild meat.

The pandemic has affected us all in some way or another, but looking forward to 2021 I would hope that the coming year gives us all back the freedom we have all taken for granted. Personally it has taken a monetary affect on me, but I have adapted and my diary is as full as ever, and I am looking forward to the coming year in the hope that things will improve.

The Stalking Directory site continues to go from strength to strength and is now in my opinion the premier stalking forum. The membership is now at over 24,000 and we have people from all over the world as members and continuing to join our ranks. My heart felt welcome to you all. The membership has created many firm friendships over the years, and on behalf of the Admin team/owners of the site, John, Alex and myself, thank you for your support, help and knowledge that has been shared and continues to be shared on the site.

On behalf of all three owners, I wish all of you a healthy, happy, prosperous new year. Thank you.

The end of another year is upon us, and for the vast majority its been a year we would rather forget. Many are now missing a loved one, gone before their time. One can only hope that the coming year see's the full role out of the vaccine and that hopefully our lives can return to normal.

There have been many changes, business closing, shoots cancelled and lock downs across the UK which has seriously affected many businesses and continues to do so. The venison industry has taken a serious knock back, but many stalkers, being adaptable people, have reverted to taking out a food licence and bringing their larders up to speck and selling their venison direct. This seems to be the way to go from now on, its about time we were given a decent price for all the effort and work we put in. Whether you are commercial or a hobby stalker its about time we were respected more and noted as suppliers of quality wild meat.

The pandemic has affected us all in some way or another, but looking forward to 2021 I would hope that the coming year gives us all back the freedom we have all taken for granted. Personally it has taken a monetary affect on me, but I have adapted and my diary is as full as ever, and I am looking forward to the coming year in the hope that things will improve.

The Stalking Directory site continues to go from strength to strength and is now in my opinion the premier stalking forum. The membership is now at over 24,000 and we have people from all over the world as members and continuing to join our ranks. My heart felt welcome to you all. The membership has created many firm friendships over the years, and on behalf of the Admin team/owners of the site, John, Alex and myself, thank you for your support, help and knowledge that has been shared and continues to be shared on the site.

On behalf of all three owners, I wish all of you a healthy, happy, prosperous new year. Thank you.
Back attcha and every other member and their families.Ken.

The very best wishes to all on this site and thank you to all persons who contribute to the forum and conversations. Thanks also to the admin and owners of the site who continue in my opinion to provide a fair and balanced platform for all of our uses. Also it would be helpful if more could become site supporters to try and help this site continue in the same form. Is £2.00 per month!!!

let’s hope this next year is better than this shower of bolloxs

best regards Steve

Very very best wishes to everyone on this site and here's hoping the new year will be a hundred times better than the one that is limping to an end.

One little ray of light in this abortion of a year is The Stalking Directory, which both informs and entertains. So a special thank you and good wishes to the moderators who do such an excellent job.

Thanks for a great site which cannot be easy to manage at times with all the ‘characters’ 😬😬 on here. It has been a strange year, tragic and scary for some, frustrating for others. But let’s hope the new year brings safety and freedom with vaccines. Maybe a bit of work to get there yet though. Cheers all.

I can only echo what others on this thread have said. Many thanks to You, Alex and John for all of the hard work that the three of you put in to keep this forum as good as it is!
I wish the three of you a very happy and successful 2021, and the same of course goes to all SD Members! :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Morning all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random **** and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Last edited:
Back