Harness and vest for Teckel

themolecatcher

GNU0TCjgXoxmI8yRjNbj9XA5T2zfskiK-24_1800x1800.jpg

I'm looking for a protective vest and harness for my Teckel. I've seen this one on Bushwear. Does anyone know if it fits under a harness ? Or can you fit a lead to it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Might be a wee bit roomy for a teckel, Lol!

Niggeloh make a decent harness for a teckel. M'laddos have hi-vis workwear, but not ballistic or anything, just hi-vis.

Primoz Rauter on Facebook makes really good protective vests for teckels. They can also take Garmin Collar transmitters along the backline. Only really necessary for boar IMHO. He makes a lot of great gear, we've bought a few items from him.

Attachments

• 120750452_10215108459179722_3651475920910511820_n.jpg
    120750452_10215108459179722_3651475920910511820_n.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
Primoz Rauter on Facebook makes really good protective vests for teckels. They can also take Garmin Collar transmitters along the backline. Only really necessary for boar IMHO. He makes a lot of great gear, we've bought a few items from him.

I had a pointer collar and a bag from
This guy - really good quality

He's or she is a bit tiny!

Have you got the collars from him?

Do you find them good?

Thanks

Have you got the collars from him?

Do you find them good?

Thanks
No, I've bought tracking leads but those who have bought collars seem very happy. Again, if you are not boar hunting, there is no need to go for extra protection, it will inhibit natural movement, as all harnesses will if the dog is running loose.

I've got one of these no order form Primoz along with a 10m tracking lead and pouch for my Spartan bipod to go on my sling.

Very obliging guy and everything is handmade so can be made to suit.

daschund.JPG

Back