• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Harris BiPod (for sale/wanted and or swap!! - confusing I know....!)

Big_Sparky

How’do! I’ve got a Harris BiPod for sale/swap/part ex..... it’s a 6-9” type with a fixed base and came as a package when I bought my Tikka and is in perfect working order with the odd use related mark.

D05A76C0-4307-49C1-96E0-027D326AA4B2.jpegA8305E3E-D3C6-4053-8DF0-B13940B85720.jpeg4771F35C-4CBD-4471-B316-7E233363B105.jpegIt’s simply too low for me (or I’m too fat for it :rofl:) and I need a taller one. I’m looking for a 9-13” model, preferably with a swivel base and notched legs. More than happy to part ex mine for a new one or a used one or just sell mine directly. Pics below.

£45 posted or collect from Oban area.

Cheers

Harry mac

Sparky. I have an 8-12" standard model, if that's of any use to you. £25+ post, so call it £28

Harry mac

Yes, it's Harris. Not one of the Aly Express knock offs. Legs not notched. Not the swivel head model.