Swap: Harris bipod swivel base notched legs for standard 6-9 harris.

baguio

I think mine might be a tilting model, not swivel... if there is such a thing!
You may or may not be aware that you can stop it tilting by simply tightening up the knurled knob. Might save you from downgrading?

Last edited:

Pickles

You may or may not be aware that you can stop it tilting by tightening up the knurled knob?
Thanks Baguio, not sure if it's just my one but it won't tighten to completely solid as with the fixed models. I only really want one for zeroing from a bench so the tilting and notched legs business isn't really required for me.

Roebuck

Ref post please note that when changing over the locking nut for the lever be careful
As once the nut is off, the shaft in the swivel models can slip back and the litte locking pin will fall out from the brass bush which holds it in
Place !!

srvet

Ref post please note that when changing over the locking nut for the lever be careful
As once the nut is off, the shaft in the swivel models can slip back and the litte locking pin will fall out from the brass bush which holds it in
Place !!
There are good videos of how to do this on YouTube. It is almost foolproof and takes 2 minutes. I have bought the pod lock handles off EBay for less than £15 if I remember correctly