Hawke Endurance Rangefinder.

Nugs

Just been browsing the Hawke website and came across their rangefinders. As well as the LRF Hunter and Pro models (which are currently available from most retailers), they are listing an Endurance model.
HAWKE UK | Laser Range Finder Endurance 1000
£200 ish price point, Red OLED display and 1000M range fits the bill perfectly for me, but i can't find anyone who is selling them, might this be a potential new model or a discontinued one?
Anybody in the trade have any inside info' on this rangefinder?

Oh6

I would have thought that you would do better to pickup a second hand Leica rangefinder...

Just been browsing the Hawke website and came across their rangefinders. As well as the LRF Hunter and Pro models (which are currently available from most retailers), they are listing an Endurance model.
HAWKE UK | Laser Range Finder Endurance 1000
£200 ish price point, Red OLED display and 1000M range fits the bill perfectly for me, but i can't find anyone who is selling them, might this be a potential new model or a discontinued one?
Anybody in the trade have any inside info' on this rangefinder?

lochty

I've had 2 of these, 1st one replaced under warranty, 2nd one broke just outside warranty. Search the classifieds for a quality one....

Nugs

Thanks all, i have been keeping my eyes open for a good secondhand one.
Few and far between is an understatement, plus i don't think my budget would get me what i want with regards to a leica, as i have discounted the older style Rangemaster LRF scan.

Oh6

They come up for sale every month or so at about your budget, alternatively try placing a "Wanted" advert and see if that reminds anyone to have a clear out.

Thanks all, i have been keeping my eyes open for a good secondhand one.
Few and far between is an understatement, plus i don't think my budget would get me what i want with regards to a leica