• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Hawke Flip covers 61050 (ocular/eye) and 61009 (objective)

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robek1980

Hello i have for same a pair of Hawke alluminium flip covers i had on my Vanatage 3-9x50 subsonic. These will fit a wide variety of Hawke scopes (you can check on their website by your model, if it comes up as a recommended accessory then it will fit)
they are really well made and a nice add on to have

the ocular/eye piece is the 61050 (£19) HAWKE UK | Flip Covers - Ocular Size 1
the objective one is for a x50 tube 61009 (£21) HAWKE UK | Flip Covers - Objective (50mm)

they are new i had them on my scope for a week then i sold the rifle so no longer needed.
They both have a small 0.5cm x0.5 cm self adhesive rubber square stuck on them so there is no aluminium on aluminium contact when opened. They have nice firm flip action that is adjustable via the screw and they stay in place once opened with pop lock closure. IMG_8390.JPG

both for £25 including recorded delivery

Thanks Rob

Robek1980

Scratch that I have one extra 50mm but no fastening tool to go with it... postage Cost £5 and it's yours if interested. I tend not to split the ones advertised. Let me know what you think Rob

FISH BOY

Scratch that I have one extra 50mm but no fastening tool to go with it... postage Cost £5 and it's yours if interested. I tend not to split the ones advertised. Let me know what you think Rob

Yes please. Got 3 sidewinders so one of them must come with a tool. Pm me your paypal on the spare one please

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSE Composites Limited