He stood up in the fern

Loki

Dammit! Even I would have been confident in a 'squeeze' of the trigger............compared to your 'average' range of shots!
Mind you, what would the retrieve have been like - I mean thats when the hard work starts so gotta be worked into the 'equation'!

Kjf

Nice one John , a great looking beast , as I said I'm busy as feck doing my house ,

But ,,,,,,,,, I'm off for 2 weeks on Friday at my lodge on Anglesey , fishing and coastal activities with my tribe ,

I'm booked in for some stalking the weekend after I get back , can't feckin wait me old mucker ,

You keep um coming , he looks tasty and looks like he's enjoying the lower temps , good on him ,

You'd still get a sweat on( as you said ) hauling him out

Your posts keep me sane in times of being a dad n sorting shi8e out, to keep the tribe happy

Be well

Kjf

Kjf

I could do with a change of pace myself KJ and that sounds a good spot to do so.

For you mate, a few video stills from last night,taken on dark.

View attachment 214356 View attachment 214357 View attachment 214355 View attachment 214358
Nice one John ,

Them radar ears and the chunky / thick set frame intrigues me ,

Taken from the same spot I presume , hind and stag ?, stag sniffing around after some pussy lol lol

No wonder you have a deep affection for them ,

Feck me they are big bodied feckers

Kjf

Kjf

Indeed mate and you realise it when one is decked and you have to deal with it.
Done it enough time with reds lol,

N then thought ffs why!!!!!!!!!

Why ??

Because it's part of what we go out for , hard hunts equal great tucker , and also great stories with a dramme around the fire in the wild places ,

Blessed we are

Feckin blessed

Kjf