heads up TK MAX danner gortex stalking boots

PSE Composites Limited

vincy

went there yesterday and got a pair of danner gortex boots £50 they also had realtree danner boots gortex plus le cross hunting boots

jon2

Went to the Manchester branch today and they had a couple of pairs per size. I got a pair too for £50 thanks to Vincy.

Great find btw.

I would say they are probably at any branch you can get to.

D

Davie

Dont know if its just Glasgow but my mate went and got two pairs one just leather with gortex lining the other had a real tree pattern inlay 39.99 each pair.

Bandit Country

If anyone down in the Shire is thinking of having a look - don't bother. Our local TkMax in Hereford hasn't got any - although they have a special offer on banjo strings.

D

Davie

eastkilbride had lots of pairs not a big hunting area .But i am told they will send them to other branches

TonyC

I got a pair of Danner Goretex 'realtree' size 12.5 (UK) at TK MAX Teeside Park today for £39.99 reduced from £170 - now thats a bargain.
:D

300wsm

If anyone sees a pair of the leather ones,

danne53389_41875_lg.jpg

in 11 1/2's idealy but 11's or 12's may do please pm me or post a reply, unless of course they fit you!

jon2

300 WSM

They had 2 pairs of both 11 and 12's in the Manchester branch when I went in on monday just gone of the exact ones in the picture. I bought a pair of 10's as per your picture and they are spot on (not field tested yet admittedly but super lightweight and comfy etc).

300wsm

Jon,

If you are that way again and they still have the 12's would you be so kind as to reserve them and drop me a PM

Thanks,

Dave

Ye old stalker

boots

300wsm said:
If anyone sees a pair of the leather ones,

danne53389_41875_lg.jpg

in 11 1/2's idealy but 11's or 12's may do please pm me or post a reply, unless of course they fit you!
:) Hi 11/12 at sheffield crystall peaks retail park tel. 0114 2478339 regards paul :)

Chris Rob

Popped into the Oxford branch of TK Max today (that was a first for me :confused: ) & they had 3 pairs of the leather Danners left, 2 in 7½ & one in 8½ which I snapped up as 8½ is just my size. :D

ATB Chris

R8 Ultimate Carbon - Discover Now! >>>