Heads up

Defender 130

Brownells are doing free delivery over Easter :D
Is this by voucher code or something couldn't see any mention on the website a few mins ago

Only need some scope mount screws I can't find anywhere else but adding carriage onto a £6 item is a no go, if it's free delivery I may just buy there overpriced screws as no one else seems to have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takbok

On second thoughts I won't be buying anything from them. Way overpriced for everything.

Dougie-uk

£85 for Hornady .450 Marlin brass (50) that my local RFD can get for £56 Brownells king ripoff merchants

Biathlonjimmy

Is this by voucher code or something couldn't see any mention on the website a few mins ago

Only need some scope mount screws I can't find anywhere else but adding carriage onto a £6 item is a no go, if it's free delivery I may just buy there overpriced screws as no one else seems to have them

What screws are you looking for?

Defender 130

What screws are you looking for?
I need a couple of 6-48 x 1/4 torx screws for a one piece Leupold base to Rem 700 action

Brownells have Leupold ones in a 12 pack for just over £6 or there own brand for £2 a pack but with an £8 plus carriage charge for parcelforce, massively overpriced postage for something that can go in a Jiffy bag with a first class stamp on for £1

tozzybum

Code is EASTER96 gents if u do neeeeed it ,and Bushwear have spend £50 get £10 off using code GOODEGG if that helps anyone atb

Defender 130

Code is EASTER96 gents if u do neeeeed it ,and Bushwear have spend £50 get £10 off using code GOODEGG if that helps anyone atb
Thanks for that, have just ordered myself a selection of sizes and the code did indeed work for free delivery

Biathlonjimmy

Thanks for that, have just ordered myself a selection of sizes and the code did indeed work for free delivery

Ah, your sorted. I have some 6-48 I bought when I was in your position. 89p from china + 50p shipping for x20. Only problem was they are 1/2" so I had to cut them down. You would have been welcome to a few otherwise.

Defender 130

Ah, your sorted. I have some 6-48 I bought when I was in your position. 89p from china + 50p shipping for x20. Only problem was they are 1/2" so I had to cut them down. You would have been welcome to a few otherwise.
Thanks for the offer, I ordered a selection of 6-40, 6-48 and 8-40 with 2 or 3 different lengths of each, couldn't find anyone in the UK with them other than the pachmayr kits at £38

Total was £14 and free postage so happy enough at that and if anymore slot or hex scope screws round off I should have it covered