• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Helle Temagami knife - stainless - £80 posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

.30-06

As above.

In a weird set of circumstances I ended up with a few of these but I have only used my carbon example so this one will never be touched in my ownership.

I have owned this one from new and it has never been used.

I can't find the tube box it originally came in - sorry.

Laminated stainless blade, beautiful grain in the oiled Masur birch handle, leather sheath is kydex lined and the liner can be easily removed if necessary for cleaning.

The only thing I have done to the knife is give it a few passes each side on my strop - be warned, it's bloody sharp, so mind your fingers...

Delivery will be tracked and insured, probably via DHL or similar (tracking number will be supplied to the buyer) and it will be very well wrapped and boxed for despatch.

Pictures:

Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.