Hello all

Range Master

Hi Range Master here,sorry for late intro,been hunting shootin fishin since was a young boy and thats some years ago how time flies,had my own pest control for over 12 years,been stalking for alot of years Captain of my own syndicates in SW scotland,have DMQ 1 DMQ 2 ect do alot of range work .

captain :rofl: more like captain pugwash.. its only 6 weeks to late your intro, if it was on time id think it wasnt you ha ha
Hi Range Master here,sorry for late intro,been hunting shootin fishin since was a young boy and thats some years ago how time flies,had my own pest control for over 12 years,been stalking for alot of years Captain of my own syndicates in SW scotland,have DMQ 1 DMQ 2 ect do alot of range work .

put the old horse out to grass i will take his space :stir::gheyfight:
Mentioning horses we found a horse in a farmer friends field at the weekend lying down thought it had died but its legs started to twitch,the vet was called out and after examining the horse it was found to have lockjaw tetnus,he gave it a shot of antbiotics he came back to check on it and decided to put it down he shot it.,

whats with the long face??
Mentioning horses we found a horse in a farmer friends field at the weekend lying down thought it had died but its legs started to twitch,the vet was called out and after examining the horse it was found to have lockjaw tetnus,he gave it a shot of antbiotics he came back to check on it and decided to put it down he shot it.,

Back