Hello everyone!! thank you for accepting me

lmc

I am a 29 year old woman that loves big game hunting since child. My father has a property in Argentina, of 1250 hectares and we have been hunting there after 20 years. I have a younger brother that also is a hunter fanatic. There in Argentina we hunt red deer, wild boar and puma, but at the moment the big cat is forbbiden. My favourite cal. is 243 winchester and 3006 springfield. I usually shoot with a tikka 243 win. With a Leupold scope 6,5-20X50. Would I like the most is stalking hunting during the red deer season and waiting in the full moon nights for the big wild boar! Hope this small introduction is usefull and looking forward to share stories and good advices from the members. sincerely LMC

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I am a 29 year old woman that loves big game hunting since child. My father has a property in Argentina, of 1250 hectares and we have been hunting there after 20 years. I have a younger brother that also is a hunter fanatic. There in Argentina we hunt red deer, wild boar and puma, but at the moment the big cat is forbbiden. My favourite cal. is 243 winchester and 3006 springfield. I usually shoot with a tikka 243 win. With a Leupold scope 6,5-20X50. Would I like the most is stalking hunting during the red deer season and waiting in the full moon nights for the big wild boar! Hope this small introduction is usefull and looking forward to share stories and good advices from the members. sincerely LMC

Hmm yes.........I find it quite remarkable that you have joined under another name Pampa. Only this time you describe yourself as a WOMEN. And yet your avatar picture when you called yourself Pampa was a male holding a Fallow Buck head.

Are you a cross dresser:lol:

Last time you were from Malorca now you are from Barcelona and have extensive grounds in Argentina. Whislt we welcome all new members we do not tolerate people who are troublemakers and try to mislead our membership.

BANNED AGAIN!!