Hello from Lancashire

Stea33

Hi I thought I would better get round to introducing myself as I have been a member since April!

I have been shooting in some form since a young age and worked my way up through air rifles (trusty sharp innova)410 and my first 12 bore (single barrel baikal). I currently hold both a shotgun and Firearm license for .22 Rimfire and .223. I do quite a bit of rough shooting working with my Vizsla and I enjoy pigeon shooting and fox control.
I have recently took my first deer and was taught how to gralloch and prepare the carcass, I am now bitten by the bug! I am about to apply for my variation for .243 so that I begin to learn more and gain further experience in deer management and stalking.
I really enjoy reading the articles posted on here and find them both funny and well informed!
A superb source of information if you looking to change rifles or kit etc.

All the best

Stea33

DJC

Hi I thought I would better get round to introducing myself as I have been a member since April!

I have been shooting in some form since a young age and worked my way up through air rifles (trusty sharp innova)410 and my first 12 bore (single barrel baikal). I currently hold both a shotgun and Firearm license for .22 Rimfire and .223. I do quite a bit of rough shooting working with my Vizsla and I enjoy pigeon shooting and fox control.
I have recently took my first deer and was taught how to gralloch and prepare the carcass, I am now bitten by the bug! I am about to apply for my variation for .243 so that I begin to learn more and gain further experience in deer management and stalking.
I really enjoy reading the articles posted on here and find them both funny and well informed!
A superb source of information if you looking to change rifles or kit etc.

All the best

Stea33

Welcome to the world of stalking from a ture lanc,s lads