Hello from Maidenhead

Sauer100

Hello Fellow Shooters,

I've been shooting for 20years with a mixture of Air-Rifles, FAC Rimfire's/Rifles in various calibres and recently a Shotgun.

Mainly shot target with also a mixture of vermin/pest control on Farms, Golf Clubs and other permissions, but now more interested in stalking but really a novice in this area, but want to develop that side of the sport.

Hopefully I can pick-up a few tips and I like how there's a very friendly feel to this site, especially offering various advice, tips and opportunities for stalking days around the country.

Hope to learn more from the community and other stalkers

Cheers
Sauer100

Fabnosh

'Ay, the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads; take it in what sense thou whilt' (R&J Shakespeare)

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. I suspect you may just have heard it before lol.

Welcome to the site

FN

PerdixUK

Welcome Sauer100,

You aren't far from me in Henley, there are a few members in our area which is good to see.
The forum is a great place for people new to stalking, like anything though take some advice with a pinch of salt but otherwise enjoy the stories and experiences of others, there are some very experienced people here which will help you on your way.