Hello from Northumberland!!

grahamch

Have shot all my life from air rifles up over. My main passion is wildfowling and the older I get the less I like driven pheasants and seek a new sporting challenge.

Have been out for a couple of stalks and decided to join here for advice, clubs/ranges to join etc. as a hooked on stalking being fortunate enough to get a buck on my first outing with my first shot. Stalking seems to me to be quite akin to wildfowling. Am applying for my FAC but cant decide on caliber or if its worth buying an LH rifle?

stalkerboydy

Have shot all my life from air rifles up over. My main passion is wildfowling and the older I get the less I like driven pheasants and seek a new sporting challenge.

Have been out for a couple of stalks and decided to join here for advice, clubs/ranges to join etc. as a hooked on stalking being fortunate enough to get a buck on my first outing with my first shot. Stalking seems to me to be quite akin to wildfowling. Am applying for my FAC but cant decide on caliber or if its worth buying an LH rifle?
Welcome Graham can't beat the sound of Flighting Pinks but a Rutting Fallow or Sika does get the blood running ( 6.5x55se/Boyd)

patrickt

Welcome fellow Northumbrian (once the largest Kingdom in England, stretching from North of the Humber estuary, hence the name North Humber land, extending to North Berwick, just short of Edinburgh!!). You will be in awe of the depth of knowledge and experience of our site members, and.......all free!!

Patrick

Alantoo

Welcome from Gloucestershire,

Don't know about wildfowling but rough shooting is much more interesting to me than driven pheasants. I beat a couple of days a week through Sept to February and I think beaters get the best deal....I far prefer working the dog to standing around with a shotgun even on beater's day.

Alan