Hello from Pennsylvania

kaku3428

Hello,
My name is Jay. I have been hunting for 5 years now. I usually hunt deer , ducks, geese and turkeys but it is my dream to hunt in Alaska one day for a moose and grizzly bear. I own couple of Sako 85s and tikkas. I have a Beretta 694 that I use for sporting clays and a A400 Xtreme that I use for waterfowl hunting. I have tried a lot of gear over past few years and I am here to share my experience and learn from others.
Thanks
Jay

Hi Jay, welcome. I hunted with some great guys from Pennsylvania in South Carolina many years ago, well remember walking back through the swamp at dusk from a highseat with a broken flashlight after being told there were a lot of cottonmouth and water moccasins about !! A lot of deer up your neck of the woods bud.

Wait a minutes, are you sure you’re “Jay”?
Bill Cosby gets released from PA prison today at noon and 3 hours later an unknown guy from PA shows up with an intro! Are you sure you’re not Bill?

Welcome to the site.

I've spent a fair bit of time over the years in PA, though mostly around Philadelphia itself. On pretty much every trip I get to at least see deer, particularly if I make the trip up to Cabela's at Hamburg.

Welcome to the site.

I've spent a fair bit of time over the years in PA, though mostly around Philadelphia itself. On pretty much every trip I get to at least see deer, particularly if I make the trip up to Cabela's at Hamburg.
Cabela’s and Bass Pro - heaven on earth - even Mrs FB enjoyed them!!!

Named by William Penn and the sylvania bit came from the Latin for forest Silva, it was a question asked on a tv quiz show here last night. Transylvania named so for the same reason. "Not a lot of people know that".
Welcome BTW.

Welcome to the site.

That‘s the biggest one in america isn’t it? I was heading to Harrisburg or mechanicsburg to cabelas a couple of years ago and saw the Hamburg one from the highway and lost three hours in there.The taxidermy display is incredible and the high seats and towers outside that you could live in. I love that shop.

Back