Hello from Perthshire!!!

Adaws22

Hi ,

Just a quick introduction!!

Diehard ATV enthusiast.

Have owned Argocat's, Supacat's, Polaris's & also own a company called Scottrac which some of you guys may have heard of supply's Hillcat's, Glencoes & Glenalmond ATVs.

The ATV enthusiasm does not stop with me as my father has owned Garron's , Halflingers, Snowtracs etc all his life.

I see their is a lot of discussion boards on here about ATV's so thought I would get involved!

Also am always on the look out for these types of vehicles too no matter what condition or age, so if you have any for sale let me know!!

Regards
Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi ,

Just a quick introduction!!

Diehard ATV enthusiast.

Have owned Argocat's, Supacat's, Polaris's & also own a company called Scottrac which some of you guys may have heard of supply's Hillcat's, Glencoes & Glenalmond ATVs.

The ATV enthusiasm does not stop with me as my father has owned Garron's , Halflingers, Snowtracs etc all his life.

I see their is a lot of discussion boards on here about ATV's so thought I would get involved!

Also am always on the look out for these types of vehicles too no matter what condition or age, so if you have any for sale let me know!!

Regards
Alan
Welcome to the site. I have to say your intro is more about your business than your own stalking experience. Perhaps you may like to consider taking out trade membership so you can promote what you do. Please PM me.

Thank you

Adaws22

Hi & thanks for the welcomes!!

For the time being I would like to stay a public member, but if I ever plan on selling anything on here be assured I will take you up on your trade account!!

& to Cheshire lad I am more than happy to pass on my advise on any machine I have dealt with!

​If you have a question just let me know!