Hello From Scotland

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod

DeerStalker Brent

Hi Everyone,

My name is Brent (like the goose:p) Norbury, im 17 years old and im keen hunter and stalker. I have just recently moved from england to scotland for a better way of life, im about to start college doing forestry and then after that do wildlife management which is something i really want to do. I try to do as much hunting as i can, i have my shotgun cerificate and im gonna try and get my firearms certificate soon. Now living in scotland i mainly do stalking and lamping for foxes with my dad. I like to travel, mainly going to sweden as i am lucky enough to be in a relationship with a girl over there called Johanna. Hopefully try and get some moose hunting aswell:D Im going to be getting my own dog soon, a German Wirehaired Teckel and would be a good dog for deer tracking and all round hunting dog. well thats abit about me, if you want to know more just ask. Thanks

DeerStalkerBrent

'Hunting is not a sport... it's a way of life!'

wadashot

Hello DeerStalkerBrent and welcome to the site.

Ask away with your questions, you sound as keen as mustard. :p

Where in England did you leave and where in Scotland have you gone to.?

Done quite a bit up in Scotland myself, as have others.

I did a HNC in Gamekeeping and wildlife management at Borders college a few years ago, so good luck with the Forestry course.

ATB

wadas

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
brent welcome bunch of good guys on here mate ever willing to help out etc . good to hear about your dog we have a german wire hair lovely dog they think the world of you . all the best roedinator .

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello Brent,

Welcome to the site, you sound as if you are set for a full and varied life in the great outdoors, I wish you well. You have come to the right place to learn, ask your questions and someone will help.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?

John

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing