Hello from stockport!!

Hi i have recently been on a rough/wildfowl shooting trip and i met a strange character called 'stone'...... he annoyed me. :cry:

But he also offered to take me stalking in Jan! (in exchange for some pheasant shooting)
He recommended this place to learn the strange workings of the deer stalker and associated issues!

weeman

Hi Jake & welcome to the site its excellent. I'm not to far from yourself as i live in Greater Manchester. The chaps on here are A-1 i've asked a couple of questions & they have all bin answered. So fire away if wanting & needing advice :)

stone

Jake said:
Hi i have recently been on a rough/wildfowl shooting trip and i met a strange character called 'stone'...... he annoyed me. :cry:

But he also offered to take me stalking in Jan! (in exchange for some pheasant shooting)
He recommended this place to learn the strange workings of the deer stalker and associated issues!
Jake
i hav not even started to annoy you yet :lol: :lol:
but atleast this way you will learn about the reality of stalking, not text book my friend :evil:
as for the exchange
if it happens bears no resemblence , as the stalking offer will always be there for you,
as for the fowling trip i reckon you learn't more than you really let on , that i am sure of ;)
speak soon my learned friend
stone

Jake
i hav not even started to annoy you yet :lol: :lol:
but atleast this way you will learn about the reality of stalking, not text book my friend :evil:
as for the exchange
if it happens bears no resemblence , as the stalking offer will always be there for you,
as for the fowling trip i reckon you learn't more than you really let on , that i am sure of ;)
speak soon my learned friend
stone[/quote]

I am like a sponge ready to absorb all your wisdom! ;)
will find out the dates of the shoot in Jan and get back to you

JayJay

Annoyed by Stone

Hi jack
so stone annoyed you, the first time i went he P'd me off completely :(
but he can help you as long as you dont beleave every thing he says ;)

Re: Annoyed by Stone

JayJay said:
Hi jack
so stone annoyed you, the first time i went he P'd me off completely :(
but he can help you as long as you dont beleave every thing he says ;)
Yep got to sieve through all the b*llocks first but there is some good knowledge in that man ( somewhere ;) )