Hello , new member here !

hello everyone , I have joined up after numerous recommendations from friends . Occasional recreational stalker based in Scotland . Love all field sports although stalking is my favourite. Looking forward to learning from and meeting like minded people . Cheers

Could any of you guys instruct me on how to make posts ask questions etc outside of this thread/ introduction . I know that sounds daft but I’m totally useless with tech , don’t usually do social media . I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while and not really getting anywhere with it . Cheers

Ade8mm

Could any of you guys instruct me on how to make posts ask questions etc outside of this thread/ introduction . I know that sounds daft but I’m totally useless with tech , don’t usually do social media . I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while and not really getting anywhere with it . Cheers
"Useless with tech" Welcome to my world :rolleyes:

To post a thread go onto the area you wish to post on , look for this;

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 20.27.20.png
Insert title , enter what it is you wish to say/ask etc. and post

If you want to send private message click on the envelope (top right hand corner) Select "Recipient" and type message. Oh and don't forget to send.

Ade :cool:

Thanks very much ! Much appreciated!
"Useless with tech" Welcome to my world :rolleyes:

To post a thread go onto the area you wish to post on , look for this;

View attachment 213446
Insert title , enter what it is you wish to say/ask etc. and post

If you want to send private message click on the envelope (top right hand corner) Select "Recipient" and type message. Oh and don't forget to send.